Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whidbey Is Show Results

Saturday under Judge Lester Mapes
Caleb - WD/BOW for 3 pts!
Simon - RWD
Sally - WB for 3 pts!
Bella - RWB
Dash - BOS
Secret BOB and Group 4

Sunday under Judge Richard Lewis
Caleb WD for 1 pt!
Simon RWD
Phantom - WB/BOW for 3 pts!
Nichelle - RWB
Dash - BOS
Secret - BOB ??Group??

I dont have my book, and so I dont want to get names/owners wrong so I will just do call names ;)

I am having a heck of a time getting the pictures to load. We got pics of Bella, her brother Bentley, Caleb and Jake (formerly Brutus). I will get them on here eventually.

Must give props to Bella and Bentley's littermate Maxsim - Aurigan Dunes Dancing With The Stars who is owned by Mandy and Cindy Bossi for his wins this weekend in NC. He now has 4 points!

No comments: