Thursday, January 8, 2009

Water Water Everywhere

It is not looking good for us traveling over the mountain for the Puyallup, WA shows today. Major flooding and avalanches have basically shut down any travel from the west to east side - even going thru Oregon looks bleak as I-5 is closed at Centralia to Olympia. I am really bummed... but maybe the pass will be open tomorrow and I can at least make Saturday and/or Sunday showing.
I have a lovely cold and took a trip to the ER yesterday for heart issues, so maybe mother nature is looking out for me and telling me to stay home and get some rest!

3 comments:

dreameyce said...

It's also closed along I-5 too, and many of the back roads all over are flooded.

Heart emergency sounds scary. Sounds like this is one to hold out on, and wait 'til next year! Use it as your vacation time. (And get better soon!)

Baledwr said...

Stay home and be safe...you'd also hate to get stuck there. Remember it's just a dog show, take care of yourself first!

Kim said...

Everything's closed. NW WA is its on island!

Kim S and Le'o aren't going to make it either =(

Another day... another dog show!