Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another new Ch.

Tarea Blue Diamond Of Dune is now an AKC Champion! Congrats to owner Sherilyn Curti of Tarea on Lola's 5 point major at the supported entry in California. Lola is from the Reign x Rush breeding, co-bred by Dayl and I. Reign is Aurigan When Diamonds Reign, and Rush is Ch. Tarea Llynhill Audacious. I am hoping to get a picture of Lola soon ;)

Another puppy from this litter - Gristle aka Ch. Dunes Bluereigndrop Skihill Boy - made short work of his championship for his owner Julia Dancy in Colorado. He also got a few group placings along the way. (I had to get on my other computer to get this picture of Gristle and Julia getting a Group 2 in Oct of 2006)















Here is a picture of Aurigan When Diamonds Reign from when I was showing her. She had two 5pt majors and a single before she retired. Lola and Gristle are from her only litter.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I was there to witness Lola finishing yesterday... she's a pretty girl - congrats on yet another CH for Dune!! :) You have a lot to be proud of!!! :)

solstice kennels said...

Congrats! I'm a fan of Gristle and Julia, I miss seeing them out and about.