Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beatrys x Morgan Boys

Dayl has two male show prospects available!
The dark brindle boy is "Booger" and the red brindle boy is "Brutus"
Pictures taken at 8 weeks old.




















Dam is Int/Am Ch. Aurigan Mantle Out Of Thin Air, HCTs
Beatrys is the mother of:
"Hope"(upper), Am/Can Ch. "Hunter" (center), and "Meme"(lower)










The sire is Eng/Am Ch. Kerman Strike Up The Band - and can be seen at http://www.jonkimes.com/Morgan.html

Contact Dayl for more information!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I was seriously kidding when she needed a name for him and I came up with "Eye Booger"... I'm guessin it stuck?

Dune Cardigans said...

OH, so YOUR the culprit! I tried to get her to change it at Richland. They were running around and yelling 'BOOGER!' just sounded wrong... hahaha

Shep said...

Oh man, had a Revenge of the Nerds flashback, wow. XD Poor Booger!

(I love him, though, wow. I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat if I needed another boy like a hole in my head. He reminds me a lot of Hunter. I'm allowed one more, according to Matt, so I have to hold out for a merle girl, sigh.)

dreameyce said...

Oh man... I love red brindles, and Morgan.... Are ya'll planning on using Morgan again in the future? *swoon* Beautiful boys, but I have to wait another year at least for a puppy.