Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Summer???

Ok, I know I live in 'the desert' but come on... 80 degrees today?! We were 30s and 40s last week, and now 70s? Dont get me wrong, I am loving it! - but what happened to spring? I guess we are just moving right on thru.

In other news, my dogs are starting to shed, Ellyn is having her first heat cycle and the biggest show of the year starts next week... what luck and awesome timing we have (massive sarcasm). I feel a little guilty sending them with Susan this weekend. Ellyn is going to have Hunter in groaning/moaning/whimpering/whining fits the whole drive. I can just picture it.
But, I am confident that she and Don can handle it. ;)

Topeka here we come! (All hairless and hormonal; that is, the dogs- not me!) Be there Monday!
If I have access to a computer, I will try to post results. Hopefully the club will get them up too.

And a Happy Happy Belated 1oth Birthday to Miss Auri! Gosh, has it been ten years???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your dogs will be in good hairless company! Why can't we have our show in the winter :-) All our dogs would have better hair.

tiffani said...

Good luck at NATIONALS...bring home some prizes!

Shep said...

Good luck at Nationals! I expect pictures of your guys. Drive safe, and have a good time!