Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Smattering Of News

LE is back! After a long stay with Claymore/Rememberance I am very happy to say that LE has come home. Tom showed her at Nationals in the American bred class, and she won the class! Below is a picture of her at Nationals by the beautiful new tulips.
Hunter was pulled in the Megan and Sweepstakes, but no ribbons this trip. It was an honor just to be pulled with some of those marvelous dogs! He had a great time. Hunter needed his picture taken too!This picture of Sally was taken by Dayl yesterday. I will update when I have a puppy count (she is in whelp as I type this)! She was bred to Ch. Shadowalk Deacon. (The brindle in the picture is Beatrys, Hunter's mom)
And this is Brecca - Rememberance Brecca by Ch. Cardiridge Red Hot Lover and out of Ch. Windshyre Ceilidh Claymore. We have admired her since she was a puppy and feel fortunate to have her in the Northwest. She will be living at Pam's house.

2 comments:

Shep said...

There's that handsome Hunter! Emily had some pictures of him, but I love this one with him in front of the tulips! I'm glad to hear he got pulled, even if he didn't end up in the ribbons - he really is an absolutely wonderful dog. I just love him.

Glad you had a great time, and glad to know you're all safe and sound!

Also: Yay puppies! I do love me a merle! ;)

Sharrie said...

Interesting to see the name Brecca. I had a GSD names Beo, followed by Brecca. Great dogs. Great literature.