Saturday, November 8, 2008

Salem '08 Show

Jesse and I took Hunter and Ellyn to Salem, OR today for another exciting dog show. Hunter took Best Opposite, Best of Winners, and Winner's Dog for a 3 point major! He only needs a point to finish. I would celebrate, but I am wiped out. Pam took Phantom, a Dotty x Harley daughter for Dayl. It was Phantom's first time in the ring, and you can see her in the video above. Today's judge was Mr. Henry Gregory. We are hanging out at Pam's house this weekend. She has Hunter's grandpa Harley (Int/Am Ch. Aurigan Thunder Rolls, CGC RN CD) and let me tell you, Hunter could be Harley's shadow! Same color, same head, same type. Amazing.

4 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats on Hunters win!!! :) He's a beautiful boy! :)

Jeri said...

Congrats! That's a nice photo of Hunter.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Congrats!

tiffani said...

Go Hunter Go! Wow, good job showing Hunter. He is my fav you know!