Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ready Or Not

Another Thanksgiving holiday is upon us... and this is the first year I havent wanted to go do our normal Thanksgiving weekend activities. Usually, Jesse and I pack up the dogs and we head to hometown Dayton, WA. Then we proceed to stuff ourselves silly going to at least three different turkey dinners. I am almost relieved that we are staying close to home this year. Less weight gain if nothing else.

Ellyn turned 6 months yesterday. Wow, I cant believe that she is ready to show already. It seems like she should have another couple months... I think that feeling comes from the fact that she isnt nearly as big as Hunter. I have to keep reminding Jesse that she is a girl and half Hunter's age.

I wish all the Cardi people out there in cyberland a delightful and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

2 comments:

Kaci Johanna said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

Traci said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!