Monday, April 18, 2011

2011 CWCCA Nationals, TX

Results from the Aurigan/Dune/Mantle kids:

Megan Competition - Judges Kathy Schwabe, Tom Stewart and Shelley Camm
Am/Can Ch. Aurigan Dunes Celestine Blue - Runner Up Best Blue Merle Bitch

Puppy Sweepstakes - Judge Susan Lassila
Dunes Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - 2nd from 12-15 dog class
Mantle-Aurigan Princess Bride - 1st from 9-12 bitch class

Regular Classes - Judge J. Reynolds
Dunes Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - 2nd from Bred By dogs
Aurigan Mantle Eye Witness At Kylea - 1st from Am Bred dogs
Westwyn Mantle Yellow Taxi At Round Hound - 4th from 9-12 dogs
Mantle-Aurigan Princess Bride - 1st from 9-12 bitches and RESERVE WINNERS BITCH, and BEST PUPPY!!!
Aurigan Mantle Strikes Again - 4th from Bred By bitches

So excited for Dayl and Pam's litters as well as my own! Every dog that Dayl and I brought won something. It was a very good week.
Pictures will come later. The lighting in the building was very yellow and my camera is no good indoors.
Glad to be home with my kiddos again. We will be taking a break while Token and Hunter re-grow coat. Bella still looks good, so maybe I will take just her :)

2 comments:

Shep said...

Congrats!!! You guys hauled home the good stuff! I am SO proud of you, and of Token and Bella! :D Wish I could have been there to cheer you on!

Léo said...

Big congratulations!!!