Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About Face

Five week faces. Full of puppy mush, dirt, and other things we dont want to think about.
They were sleeping and I woke them up for these pictures. I dont feel bad though. They wake me up about 3-5 times a night. Paybacks... ;)
The weather here is horrid and I didnt want to take pictures outside.
Fate Percy Jackson

Spiral Joker aka Hunter Jr Jaina - with the first ear almost up
Tarot
Wisteria

They are accompanied by Miss Bella in these pictures.

These pictures dont do their sweet faces justice, but at least they are new pictures!

6 comments:

ronstew said...

My friend Leanne tells me that she is in line for one of these. I can't wait to meet the puppy!

Is Tarot a fluff?

Dune Cardigans said...

No fluffs in this litter as dad is fluff free - but LE did have a lot of puppy coat and that may be what we are seeing with Tarot and Percy Jackson. ;)

Kaci Johanna said...

They are getting cuter and cuter every week! Reminds me of when Velvet was a pup... awww.

KIm said...

So adorable! Thanks for posting pics every week. We really enjoy looking at them.

Léo said...

Very sweet faces. Jaina has a gorgeous profile! Are you bringing them to the Puyallup show per chance? Or will they still be too young? I'd love to see them in person.

Dune Cardigans said...

Leo - dont know if we are going to Puyallup or not. I need to decide quick though as it closes this weekend. I will let you know ;)