Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ch. Dunes Fade To Blaque

Urgent Message!
Toby aka Ch. Dunes Fade To Blaque is going to be neutered without frozen semen unless there is someone with black bitches wanting to breed to him ASAP.
His co-owner is getting ready to go traveling and wont have access to shipping semen. He is also getting older and with only 1 litter on the ground it is time to retire him.
If anyone would like to breed to Toby, please let me know ASAP. Even if the girl isnt in season let me know and I will make sure his surgery is postponed.
He is a super nice dog and I would love to see more puppies out of him, but I just dont have the right color girls.

2 comments:

Red Dog Mom said...

Did you get the email I sent you about Toby a while back? If not, get in touch. Not guaranteeing anything but someone was interested in using him.

Renay Crooker said...

I hope some one takes you up on sthis....I have one of his ch daughters and co own another...they are lovely and have the greatest temperments! All of our black girls are babies at the moment....