Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hunter x LE Puppies???

Hunter's first puppies should be on the ground around April 11-13th. I dont know when LE ovulated, so I just have to guesstimate. But they had two 20+ minute ties and LE seems to get pregnant just off having a boy near... so for now, I will get excited and start thinking of puppy names! Dayl will update the http://www.aurigan.com/ site soon. Beatrys is only a little over a week from whelping too.
Am/Can/Int Ch. Aurigan Dunes National Treasure, HCTs
OFA GOOD, CERF, ELBOWS normal, Fluff Free
Ch. Phi-Vestavia Koltrain x Am/Can/Int Ch. Aurigan Mantle Out Of Thin Air, HCTs).
Int Ch. Kennebec Dunes Limited Edition
OFA GOOD (prelim), CERF
(Ch. Joseter Grassanmore, ROMS x Ch. Kennebec Red Oak Remember)
I have opened my list for potential puppy buyers. I usually wait until I know the bitch is actually pregnant to start a list, but even if she doesnt end up being pregnant, we have a couple other litters planned. Colors possible - Brindle, Red and Black.

2 comments:

Kaci Johanna said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea about this! HOW EXCITING I can't wait!!

Dune Cardigans said...

It was kinda last minute, but I have lots of good reasons to do this breeding. Jesse is excited too!
You are going to be an auntie - again!