Friday, July 24, 2009

Upcoming Shows

I know of at least four girls in our region need a major to finish, and a whole lot more need a major or two just because... I only have LE showing right now (and maybe Hunter) but I thought that I might post my potential show schedule in case the NW wants to try to build any majors at upcoming shows (like we just tried to do for Enumclaw - not sure if we were successful or not).

Aug 15,16 - Enumclaw, WA: Judges Cathy H. Daugherty and Robert Stein
Sept 12,13 - Wenatchee, WA: Judges Dr. Ruby Hertz and Dr. Sam Burke Jr.
Sept 19,20 - Shelton, WA: Judges Linda Riedel, Terry B. Carter
Sept 26 - Richland, WA: Judge ?
Oct 10,11 - Cloverdale, BC: Judges Limoges, Haverstock, Paterson, Mincey
Oct 24,25 - Ridgefield, WA: Judges ?
Oct 29,30,31,Nov 1 - Abbotsford, BC: Judges? Herding group specialty
Nov 7,8 - Salem, OR: Judges ?

I would love to do St Helens this year, but as of right now I have another thing going on. We will most likely have majors at Richland. Dayl and I are taking 3 or 4 to Wenatchee. And yes, I know the BC shows dont count for AKC, but I LOVE showing in Canada. ;)

1 comment:

Kim said...

We're doing Enumclaw and Sammamish for sure. Then off till Richland.

I'm pretty sure we got majors for Enumclaw. Your guys' 3, my 2, Savannah, Prada, Clover, and Leidy. And I forgot Carol has the open bitch that she has from Paul too. We may have done it without our Callie and draining my bank account! =)