Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Brother's Wedding

My little (yet much taller at 6'5") brother was married Saturday. He and Nikki's wedding was absolutely delightful, beautiful, original, fun, and heart-warming. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures of the photo op pre-wedding and pre-rain.
Nikki and Brian Wedding and Pictures at Camp Wooten, Pomeroy, WA
My Brother Brian and Husband Jesse

Alicia, John B, Nikki, Brian, Cristie, Marshall and Grace the flower-girl

Brian and Groomsmen on-deck after Nikki and bridesmaids

Grace the-flower-girl (my cousin), Matron-of-Honor Cristie and Bridesmaid AliciaJustin, Alicia, John B, Nikki, Brian, Cristie, Marshall, Me, Our Dad John

John (my dad), Nikki and Brian

Brian and Nikki Smith

1 comment:

Kaci Johanna said...

Ah, sunflowers! I think I love her.

:) It looks like it was beautiful. You and Jess both look great!