Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fluff Test/More

Good news: Hunter is DNA Fluff Coat Length N/N!

I have been traveling quite a bit and have not had time to update the blog about anything. So, this is the quick version: Sally puppies are doing very well. I saw them at 3 days old and I am totally smitten with a couple of them. Ok, maybe its more like all of them! Dayl has updated the website www.aurigan.com . And, Terry of Tailbrite Cardigans just had a litter of 6 puppies. 2 girls and 4 boys, all brindle out of Kolby and Halle. Her website is www.tailbrite.com . Feels like spring with all the babies popping up!

Is anyone going to the Yakima, WA shows the end of May? I can only go Saturday, but want to know if anyone else is going...

5 comments:

Kim said...

We'll be there! Dash and Mirage are entered.

Dune Cardigans said...

Awesome! Good to know there will be at least a point in the girls!

Léo said...

I can't. :-(
Kayla is due. And I'm about 90% sure she is indeed preggers. I think she gained another 1/2 inch over the weekend while I was away.

Emily said...

I am going...although don't know what I will have in classes yet. Depends on finances. I do know Paul said he was going with a class bitch and maybe Garity's?

dreameyce said...

Congrats on no fluff at all from Hunter! Of course coat is simply cosmetic, but nice to know you don't have to worry about it.

All these puppies are giving me terrible puppy fever. I 'need' a puppy, but would have to talk Hubby into one!