Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lots of Exciting People News

Our families have had a lot to celebrate as of late.
Jesse's sister Kaci who has Velvet just added another dog-child. Callie is an English springer spaniel puppy.
I would like to congratulate Jesse's step-sister Lora on her marriage to Chris this past weekend, to another one of Jesse's step-sisters Jamie and her husband Des on their baby to be, a girl they will call Sara. This will be their second girl.
I am very excited to finally hear that my Aunt Jamie Trump is expecting a girl also, and it is her and husband Uncle Jeremy's second girl.
And I am most proud of my brother Brian for getting engaged to his girlfriend Nikki!

Happy news for this brisk autumn morning...

PS- I haven't seen the Cardigan Bulletin yet, but Hunter is supposed to have an ad in there!

2 comments:

Kaci Johanna said...

Yay for puppies, babies, engagements and weddings! We DO have a lot of people news going on lately don't we?!

Traci said...

Lovely ad of Hunter, by the way :) And congrats all around to your family! Lots of wonderful things to celebrate! :)